Translate

Saturday 1 September 2018

Any Fish Anywhere, Six and Bait

During my cliff fishing last year it came to my attention that my pride and joy rod , Vercelli Besta, was quite up to the rigours of hauling fish through heavy weed or up cliff faces. With the new cod season looming I took a trip to see Dan at Keiths Sports in Saltburn to talk to him about a rod I almost bought last year. I came home with an 'Any Fish Anywhere' Six and Bait Mk 2 rod, I went for a 15 foot version for the simple reason of keeping me back a little bit further from the cliff edge when hauling fish up.
I have yet to try it but am really looking forward to coupling it with my Penn Battle reel and I'll let you know when I do, my plan is to use the Besta on cleaner venues and the Six and Bait for heavier work.

No comments: