Translate

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Peeler Delivery

During all my struggles on the beaches, rocks and cliffs I've always been able to put my relative lack of success down to one reason or another.. lack of casting distance, inferior bait etc. One by one I've overcome each issue until I'm pretty much on a par with my peers and have no more excuses to hide behind. The last piece of the puzzle was having no peeler crab bait to use, this was seen off by Dan from the tackle shop who delivered 100 prime  frozen peeler for me.
I was out with my mentor last night on the rocks around Skinningrove and managed 2 barely legal sized codling (which both went back safely) to Martins 5 codling up to around 4 or 5lb. It was nice to be out in the wild weather but I just wish I could keep up!

No comments: