Translate

Friday 9 March 2018

Goals

Following on from my thoughts yesterday I've had a long hard think about what I want to do with my fishing time this year and come up with the following,
Beach 
Winter cod on the marks I've been introduced to this winter hopefully some more I find myself
Bass from the local beaches
Thornback rays from the local beaches which may hopefully coincide with the bass at night
Scratching for flatties and anything else that comes my way probably at the Tees estuary
Boat
I'd like to get my boat in the water for some diving and fishing and have a go for some pollack, bass, mackerel and cod with lures
Maybe some bait fishing for cod
Rivers
Pike and perch on lures exploring the tees and the Swale
Chub and roach on the float and ledger probably in the same area
Stillwater
My usual quarry are carp and I'd like to think I did reasonably well last year
Perch on lures as well as baits
I had a great session last year in the pouring rain fishing with worm and maggot for anything that came along

I think that should all keep me going for the rest of the year but I'll keep you posted.

No comments: