Translate

Tuesday 8 July 2014

No Such Thing As A Bad Move

So the world cup is on and everyone seems to be staying indoors to watch the beautiful game, I on the other hand was out trying to catch some carp. I chose my favourite local concrete hole in the ground and set up in a corner with a warm wind blowing straight into it, baited up 2 margin spots and a spot at the bottom of the slope and sat back to wait. It didn't take long before the expected happened. Without warning a young lad set up on the next peg right over a margin bait, when I suggested that I had a bait right in front of him he replied 'its ok I'm casting out there!!'. The final straw came when a guy sat on top of the other margin rod. I wouldn't have minded but the rest of the place was empty. So with typical huffing and puffing and my bottom lip firmly out I stompped off the far side. The move, as it happened, turned out to be a winner with a 6lb common and a 14lb 2oz mirror falling to a Blue Oyster boilie on an inline lead. WINNER!

No comments: