Translate

Friday 29 June 2012

When Will I Ever Learn

Tuesdays! Remind me its Tuesdays. Any day but bloody Tuesday. I fished the steps on the Trent at Trent Bridge on.... yep Tuesday. Tuesday is training night for the biggest bunch of arrogant tossers also known as the local kayak club. I was fishing a stick float so only around 2 rod lengths out at most and every single one came in a space between me and my float. I tried to fish on but even had to lift my rod tip to avoid one of them hitting it. Anyway, I did really badly and had 2 small roach on the float and a perch about 12oz on worm and maggot feeder. I dont know if it was me, the high water, the canoes or its just really crap but I used to love fishing down there and I can feel it getting to be a drag. Ah well onwards and upstream.

No comments: